[Ohio-talk] Newsline

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 03:44:15 UTC 2019

Hello NFB Newsline subscribers of Ohio,

As President Riccobono indicated, "Here's a early NFB Newsline Christmas
Gift"

RE: NFB-NEWSLINEAlexa Skill for Amazon Echo

The NFB-NEWSLINE(r) Alexa Skill for Amazon Echo speakers is now available!

You can now access NFB-NEWSLINE(r) content on Amazon Echo speakers with your
voice by saying, "Alexa, open National Federation." Read the over 500
publications available to NFB-NEWSLINE(r) subscribers on Alexa enabled
devices with your own voice. Browse Ohio newspapers, national papers,
magazines and more with Alexa commands like:

*	"Alexa, ask National Federation to list papers from Ohio"
*	"Alexa, ask National Federation to read the Dayton Daily News"
*	"Alexa, ask National Federation to speak a little slower"
*	"Alexa, ask National Federation to change voices"
*	"Alexa, ask National Federation to go to the next section"
*	"Alexa, ask National Federation to add this to my favorites"
*	"Alexa, ask National Federation to email me this article"

More tutorials and information about the NFB-NEWSLINE(r) Amazon Alexa skill
will be coming soon. Listen to President Riccobono demonstrate the new skill
on Presidential Release number 478 dated Wednesday, December 5, 2018. Check
it out online at
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/podcast/presidential-releases-en/2018_12_en
glish.mp3

Enjoy accessing your favorite NFB-NEWSLINE(r) publications in a whole new
way.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Your NFB Newsline Registered Team

Richard Payne,  President