[Ohio-talk] Interesting Maybe?

Barbara Shaidnagle bshaid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:51:25 UTC 2019

I have read reviews of it.  I am a fan of Sandra Bullock but this does not
interest me.  In an apocolyptic world, it seems, enforced blindness
prevails.  The BOOK OF ELI movie with Denzel Washington had a true zinger
in it.  I remember telling my late husband about the movie and offered to
save it for him if he wanted to watch for himself but he said no.  He was
not particularly interested in scifi.  It is not on my cable, I do not
subscribe to all these other things.