[Ohio-talk] Interesting Maybe?

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 17:41:36 UTC 2019

I personally just didn’t like the movie. There was no effort to handle blindness in the way we would do it, but that isn’t why I didn’t like the movie.

Now in order to get fifteen minutes of fame many people are putting on blindfolds and doing who knows what and getting hurt.

It is a pretty active news story right now.

Eric