[Ohio-talk] Really bizarre question: Accessible software and resources on mining crypto currency for supplemental income

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Jan 4 23:30:28 UTC 2019

Hello all.

this is a very bizarre question, and I wouldn't be surprised if I receive no
materials out there on mining crypto currency-like Bitcoin-for supplemental
income that would go into a PayPal or regular bank account. This is an idea
I've been toying with for about six months but am now exploring as I
received a new laptop for Christmas and am thinking of running data mining
software in the background. I know people do this routinely.

Again, I won't be offended if no one responds to my question.

Very Best Regards,

Chris