[Ohio-talk] Spreading the word.

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Mon Jan 7 15:00:16 UTC 2019

I was just wondering, since there are still some reading services in operation, shouldn’t we be using them to spread the word about the things that we are doing? Here in Ohio, we still have them in Columbus, Cleveland, Youngstown, Cincinnati, and Dayton.  I checked with a friend who works at one in Nebraska, and he said Most reading services have some kind of community affairs interview program. You would be able to fit in there. As long as they are non-partisan and allow all sides to present their view point, it shouldn’t be a problem.

We called the one here in Columbus. Although I only heard one side of the conversation, I wasn’t impressed with how that conversation went.

Shelley