[Ohio-talk] FW: ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 7 16:22:00 UTC 2019

As we start this new year, I thought that this was an appropriate post to share for motivation and inspiration!

It shows that there is hope for all of us!

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

One way to deal with the past is to change what you can…and can what you can’t.

My Bio<https://www.ohiocommstudies.com/people/smith/>

Check out some of my music here<https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/JWSmith1> and here<https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jwsmith22>