[Ohio-talk] Reminder:: Please join us for our Fundraising Committee Conference Call tomorrow night

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:25:01 UTC 2019

Deanna, Thanks for all that you do, and I would also like to encourage
members to join this call. Deanna also to help here people should note that
the number for this conference call is not the same as the one that we use
for the state which is fine. Please review the message from Deanna and let's
go build the federation.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com