[Ohio-talk] Braille writers for sale

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Tue Jan 8 16:24:16 UTC 2019

If interested, see contact info at the bottom of this message.
Greetings All:

In keeping with my efforts to keep the classic Perkins braillewriters in circulation, I have two special purpose Perkins braillewriters for sale.  These are the older style Perkins and have recently been professionally serviced and are in great shape.  One of the available Perkins is a jumbo dot braillewriter.  This was designed for those folks who need the larger dots and a bit more spacing between dots for reading due to finger sensitivity.

The second unit is a classic style electric Perkins braillewriter.  Again, it has recently been serviced and is in great shape.

I have to charge a bit more for these two units as the acquisition and servicing costs were much higher than the standard models.  If you use PayPal and choose goods/services then the price is $380 per special braillewriter.  If you use PayPal and select family/friends for payment, then I will accept $350 for each special model.

PayPal is preferred; however, other monetary options can be discussed.

If interested, please get in touch.  My contact info is below.

Most cordially yours,

Larry W. Honaker

Kc8pdx at outlook.com <mailto:Kc8pdx at outlook.com>

Skype: doublezero2369