[Ohio-talk] Job opportunity

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Jan 8 20:07:59 UTC 2019

I read through this job application since I can become certified in Ohio
again. Sadly, one of the requirements for the job is a valid drivers
license. Imagine, a blind person teaching a blind child! Who would have
ever thought that was possible? Don't you know that is not possible since
blind people are helpless and dependent.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053