[Ohio-talk] Job opportunity

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Jan 9 15:44:12 UTC 2019

This is just my personal opinion, but if I really wanted a job like this (one that requires a driver's license) I would go ahead and apply for it anyways. In fact, I have applied for jobs that have had that as a requirement in the past. The employer would eventually find out about my blindness, and lack of a driver's license, but at least they may get to know me some and may still consider hiring me. I'd say it's worth a shot, and as we say... "blindness does not hold you back"
Deanna