[Ohio-talk] great story

Barbara Shaidnagle bshaid at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 02:34:48 UTC 2019

I saw the last couple of minutes of it after the Saints won.  I was glad to
see that he used the correct height cane and that he walked with it the way
I consider correctly, not in that wide side to side that often trips up
people.  Was that NFB Brian Bashin in that? I have not seen Brian in
several years to know what he is doing these days.  I will keep your link
to look at later.  It would not hurt to tweet Leslie Stahl and 60 minutes
to give kudos for a great segment...which I will soon as my outer finishes
a scan...