[Ohio-talk] Notice and reminder: Monthly Cincinnati Chapter Meeting, Saturday January 26 2018 at the Cincinnati / Hamilton County Main Public Library

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Jan 14 21:50:58 UTC 2019

Hello all. This is a reminder and notice that the Cincinnati Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio will be holding its next monthly
meeting on Saturday January 26 2018 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. in Room 3B of the
Cincinnati / Hamilton County Public Library at 800 Vine Street in Downtown
Cincinnati. This room is located on the third floor of the Main Library
Building and is in a different location from previous meetings. Please do
not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional directions to the
library location or the meeting room.

We hope to see as many as possible as we start a new and productive 2019.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter