[Ohio-talk] Ohio BELL Academy save the dates

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:05:26 UTC 2019

Save the Dates!

The 2019 BELL Academy will take place during the week of July 21-26 2019. Please start planning to be a part of this exciting and rewarding week right now. Once again we will be at the Ohio State School for the Blind. We need your help. We need a lot of volunteers that week.

Stop it! Don’t say that Richard! You will have plenty of time to recover from the convention. We are counting on all of you, and so are the kids. Plan to be there. Keep watching the list for more details.

Eric