[Ohio-talk] Mentors for Adult Braille Literacy

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Jan 28 20:22:11 UTC 2019

I am attaching the application for mentors. If you completed an application
last year and want to be considered this year, let Debbie or me know. You
will not need to reapply. We sent an e-mail out to the people who were
mentors last year and if you responded to that you don't need to do
anything more.

If you complete the application, please return it to Debbie Baker at
dgventure951 at gmail.com or Marianne Denning at marianne at denningweb.com.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053