[Ohio-talk] FW: update on youcanegive

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:44:32 UTC 2019

Thanks to Ed for helping out.

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back

From: Edward Louden <edlouden6485 at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 9:47 PM
To: 'Suzanne Turner' <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Cc: rchpay7 at gmail.com; 'Ali Benmerzouga' <ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>
Subject: update on youcanegive

First is the letter I sent with initial donation.  Second is their reply.

Ed

Hello, these canes are being donated to you by the NFB of OHIO, Cleveland
Chapter.

This is just the initial donation.  I did get the chapter to do this
together, so there will be more in the future.  The next batch won't make it
in time for your Kenya trip though.

We thank you for what you're doing.  Please feel free to mention us on your
web site.

Ed Louden

Member of NFB of OHIO, Cleveland Chapter

Edlouden6485 at gmail.com <mailto:Edlouden6485 at gmail.com>

Hello Ed Louden!

Thanks so much to you and the Cleveland NFB chapter for the box of 5 canes
we received in the mail today! James and I are so humbled and thankful to
see more canes come in for Kenya, just when we need them!!

Your giving spirit is so appreciated, and please stay tuned to the You Cane
Give Facebook page, as there will be updates before and during the trip to
Kenya in March.

Thank you, and keep in touch,

Wendy, James, and Bogey Boehm

Sent from my iPhone