[Ohio-Talk] [NFB-Conventions] National student division merchandise

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 23:27:04 UTC 2019

Greetings on behalf of the National Association of Blind Students!
We are bursting with excitement to see you all in less than a week!
NABS will be stationed at table C 26 in the exhibit hall this year. We will be selling T-shirts, water bottles, and keychains! Descriptions are below, and images are attached.
T-shirts are $15 apiece.
This heather blue shirt features a custom design sporting the phrase “You don’t need to see it to achieve it” below a depiction of the Vegas skyline with a sun behind it. Below this catchy slogan is our name, National Association of Blind Students.
Water bottles are $10 apiece.
There will be two colors available (blue and black), and the words “National Federation of the Blind” are written down the side in yellow. “Live the life you want” the NFB logo, and “NFB” also frame the bottle.
Keychains will be one for $3 or two for $5.
Keychains depict the NFB logo and are made in both wood and plexiglass forms.

We will accept cash, card or Venmo!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Elizabeth Rouse, fundraising committee chair, at elizabeth.rouse14 at gmail.com See you in Vegas!