[Ohio-Talk] Happy independence day.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 12:20:34 UTC 2019

We must remember our independence from England; the day our country, the
United States of America, was born!
Thankfully, our days of revolution are over and now we can celebrate the
dedication and bravery those men showed! And, in my personal opinion, the
best way to do that is by having a giant BBQ with family, friends, and
plenty of fireworks! I look to hear about all the federation fun. Those who
will be joining me at the national convention let's keep up the celebration.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back