[Ohio-Talk] Walgreens

Paul and Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 9 19:55:26 UTC 2019

This may not be exactly what you're looking for.  The only place I know of
that can provide reliable accessible prescription information is CareMark.
These are through ScriptTalk.  She would need to sign up for the script talk
reader and then sign up with a provider.  I know there are several places
that provide the microchips that go on the bottom of the bottles, but
CareMark is the one we use. HTH. The company that provides the ScriptTalk is
envision America.  Their phone number is 800-890-1180.
I was told that Walgreens has a way of labelling prescriptions, but I don't
know much more than that.  The Script Talk is free and has worked well for
us.
HTH.
God bless!
Paula and Garçon