[Ohio-Talk] Join Cleveland as we have room for you, you and you

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 21:08:42 UTC 2019

Join Cleveland as we have room for you, you and you to travel with us to the
2019 State of Ohio Convention.

We will reside at the DoubleTree by Hilton Columbus/Worthington, 175
Hutchinson Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43235. Reserve your room at (614)
885-3334.

Bring your relatives, friends and those who have concerns for the blind of
Ohio; the youth, seniors, Social Workers, Teachers and others.

The bus will leave Friday, November 1, 2019 at 7:30 A.M. with the location
"to be determined." In addition, the bus will stop in Akron, Ohio to pick-up
our fellow members, also at a location "to be determined. "On Sunday,
November 3, 2019 after your dreams have been transformed into reality, the
bus will depart the hotel at 2:00 headed back to Cleveland.

The cost for a round trip seat is $65.00 per person. However, to reserve
that seat is a "nonrefundable" cost of $25.00. All funds are due by August
16, 2019. If you are paying by check or money order, write it to,

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter

PO Box 141077

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

We are requesting a phone call when the funds are mailed; so, we can keep a
look out for it. In the memo indicate Chapter's name or payment for whom.

If you have questions, concerns or suggestions, please contact,

Suzanne Turner, President

(216) 990-6199

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter