[Ohio-Talk] Sharing Solutions Teleconference Sunday July 21

Sandy krems slkrems at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 23:04:43 UTC 2019

This month’s senior division “Sharing Solutions for Vision Loss” teleconference will focus on cooking.   We will discuss cooking tips and tricks.  Callers are also encouraged to  bring their favorite summer recipes to share with the group.  The date of the teleconference is Sunday July 21, at 7:00 p.m.  Last month’s topic about relationships was very popular with much left to still be discussed.  So the topic of “relationships” will be continued on the August teleconference.   The teleconference is open to anyone dealing with vision loss and/or their family members.  It is not necessary to be a member of NFB or of the NFB of Ohio Senior Division to participate in the call.

Here are the details for joining the teleconference:
Phone number: (712) 775-7031
Access Code, when prompted: 240281423#
Date: Sunday, June 16, 2019
Time:  7:00 p.m.

Sandy Krems
Community Engagement Committee Chairperson
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Cleveland Chapter

Email:  slkrems at gmail.com

Please Visit and like our Cleveland Chapter’s Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

Please Click On This Link To Learn More About The, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

***
***