[Ohio-Talk] time sure does fly

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:51:16 UTC 2019

Go Akron! Go  Akron! You all have proven to be vital and productive members of our affiliate. It has been a pleasure to have gotten to know you and I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you so much for all you do and let’s go build the Federation!

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers
513-886-8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com