[Ohio-Talk] Fw: Welcome to the BSVI Bulletin!

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 19:58:31 UTC 2019

Thanks for sharing Jordy!

Take care.

Ali

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jordy Stringer via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 1:16 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jordy Stringer <jssocil at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Welcome to the BSVI Bulletin!

Greetings friends and colleagues, I hope this message finds all of you finally having a cool off day.
I want to share the below message as I thought many would find it of particular interest.

Happy reading

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living

Begin forwarded message: