[Ohio-talk] Reminder for the Ohio Student Division Call for tonight

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 20:05:05 UTC 2019

Good Evening Students,

I hope this beginning of Summer break has you relaxed; since school is now
officially out. For some of you, who are attending Summer School, it will go
fast; so catch your breath.

Well, I am calling on an official meeting to discuss reorganizing the Ohio
Student Division. You as an Ohioan and a student have many talents,
expertise and personable skills that the National Federation of the Blind
need and want.

I am excited about the possibility of revitalizing this important Division.
Your leadership will make a difference; not only in your lives, but other
students as well.

So, I would like to have a conference call on Saturday at 7:00 PM to talk
about this needed element. You can contact me prior to the meeting if you
would like to discuss the conference call. We will start at 7:00 PM. I can
answer questions about the organization, State Convention and any other
topics you would like addressed.

Hope to see you there!

Also, check out the audio below.

Conference Line:

(712-775-7031

Code:

240281423

Time: 7:00 PM

Date: June 15, 2019

Please invite your parents, family members and those who have your best
interest at heart.

Check out Anil Lewis who is the Executive Director of the Jernigan Institute
where all of our educational programs are founded through this audio below.
This excerpts is from our 2018 National Convention in Florida. If you can
not click on it, copy and paste it.

A Movement of Excellence Built Upon Blind Experience: A Report from Our
Jernigan Institute, Anil Lewis
<https://nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/2018_convention_highlights/july_8/am/02_a_
movement_of_excellence_built_upon_blind_experience.mp3>  (Play

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner,

NFBOH-

C: (216) 990-6199

P: (641) 715-3900