[Ohio-talk] H.B.214

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:35:58 UTC 2019

No apology needed Mike. I am happy to do my part in supporting an aspect
that so very important in my life as an independent blind person. I truly
appreciate the work that you and the legislative committee is performing.
You can depend on me to support in the efforts of moving our community
forward.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell
(513) 582-8606