[Ohio-talk] Testimony 214

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 15:21:16 UTC 2019

Hello,
As you all know by now, next week a number of us will be at the State House to testify in favor of HB214. Just a reminder if you plan to testify at next week's hearing I need to receive the written form of your testimony by Monday.
For those of you that cannot be in Columbus next week, but wish to provide support for our Prescription Reader bill HB214  you can still do so, by providing written testimony. If you are willing to help The NFBO get this very important legislation signed into law, simply write a quick letter sharing your story regarding the difficulty of not having accessible prescription information available to you. After you have taken a few minutes to share your story, then please send it to me at Leitlaw at hotmail.com<mailto:Leitlaw at hotmail.com>. I will then get it submitted in the hearing record for you. This is your chance to help yourself, and to help other blind Ohioan's to live  more independently.
Please do not wait until the last minute to send me your testimony, and please do not think someone else is going to write something so you do not need to do it. We need to hear from all our members regarding this issue!! This is your chance to be a part of history, and a part of doing something wonderful. I look forward  to hearing from all of you.

Michael Leiterman