[Ohio-talk] Scammers

Barbara Shaidnagle bshaid at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 01:32:30 UTC 2019

with me it has been through facebook.  The first one, once I realized it
was a scam, I asked them how they slept at night.  and goodbye.  The second
one wanted a "favour."  I said "the second word is misspelled.  Bugger
off."  and I noted on facebook the person's name they were trying to use
for scam.  No problems since.  Also, the first one gave a phone  number and
I tweeted the FBI and gave them the number and told them it was being used
as a scam...