[Ohio-Talk] Hearing update

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:53:23 UTC 2019

Hello,
I just received the below email from rep Brown's legislative aid, it appears as though HB188, and HB 214 along with other bills with the Health committee will not be heard until the summer recess is over. I still encourage our members to still work on getting their testimony prepared for HB214 and HB 188 so we can hit the ground running when the committee is back in session.
I will be reaching out to our membership with things we can do during the summer to promote our legislation with members of the General Assembly. Also I would like us to really   focus on building momentum towards getting a bill introduced regarding our guide dog legislation.  Again thank you for all your efforts.

Michael Leiterman.