[Ohio-talk] Braille Challenge

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Mar 4 16:41:16 UTC 2019

The Braille Challenge at Clovernook was an awesome success this year. I had the privilege of proctoring the Freshman group of kids. I had 5 students in my class, and they all were amazing! It was so much fun! I really liked encouraging the kiddos in my group that were struggling a bit, I urged them to continue to practice their Braille skills.
Deanna