[Ohio-talk] FW: Groovy Soup, Power 105s Local Music show

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 4 20:45:37 UTC 2019

Check it out if you can.

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838

One way to deal with the past is to change what you can...and can what you can't.

My Bio

Check out some of my music here and here

Your leading off the show tonight at 7! 105.5 on the FM dials here in southeast Ohio, wxtq.com/music for the livestreams. Full episode will be posted online tomorrow!
Thanks,
Paul Holden