[Ohio-talk] I got a new job!

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 23:50:29 UTC 2019

Kudos to you Sheri, what a wonderful experience for you. Enjoy this wonderful opportunity. Blessings, Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 4, 2019, at 3:55 PM, Smith, JW via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Congratulations, Sherri!

I am so proud of you and I know that you will make us all proud because YOU ROCK!

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838

One way to deal with the past is to change what you can...and can what you can't.

My Bio

Check out some of my music here and here