[Ohio-talk] Using A Snow Blower

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 18:14:06 UTC 2019

I would actually be interested in hearing more about lawn care tasks in general.  Eventually I plan on buying a house and I really don't know how much of this we can do independently as blind people.  I know that mowing has been done, because I read about it in the Kernel books, but the gentleman merely mentioned it - not how he does it.  I have always rented and so most of these tasks are taken care of by the landlord.  Where I am living now is the first time that I have had to shovel snow and put down salt, so I am doing that, but that's not really all that difficult.  I have a really neat shovel that has two handles, and the shovel end is kind of like a container, so it can actually hold the snow and I can easily move the snow.