[Ohio-talk] For your knowledge

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 10 01:59:57 UTC 2019

Only 4 members were available for this meeting.

Collene read the minutes from January's meeting and it was properly motioned
and second upon.

Collene discussed her activity in getting our bank checking account
straighten out with Huntington Bank in Toledo, OH.

It is cheaper to use their counter checks and we agreed this was best.

There is $584.00 in our checking account.

Walter made arrangements for us to have a new DAN phone number.  With this
number we will be able to record our minutes for every meeting in the future
. (605) 475-4882

Access code 889 687

We came up with several suggestions for fundraising.  Wanda suggested doing
Tupperware.  Susan said that she will call them to see how we can do
fundraising with this organization.

More discussion occurred with other cooking and utensils to be raffled off
during the National.

Wanda will be taking Diabetic paraphnalia to for Sandra Kimble to pick out
for up to date printing for national distribution.

Walter discussed The Call to Congress for the American Diabetes Association
for March 27-29, where they go to Washington D.C. and talk to the
congressman and Senators very similar to the NFB's Washington seminar, He
commented that  we should try to send a few of us to this gathering next
year, because the one this year is too soon,

Meeting adjourned at 7:36 pm.

Next meeting, Sunday March 10, 2019.

Scheduled guest speaker: Dr. Gaston Boquitt Diabetic Director, Montgomery
Public Health Department

Respectfully  Submitted By

W. M. Sloan, Secretary