[Ohio-talk] fyi

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 12:09:08 UTC 2019

NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers,

A friendly reminder that our third training is quickly approaching!
On Tuesday, March 19 at 8:00 p.m. eastern time (7:00 p.m. central time, 6:00
p.m. mountain time, 5:00 p.m. pacific time), the NFB-NEWSLINE team will be
covering how to download NFB-NEWSLINE content such as breaking news,
magazines, and your other favorite publications to the Victor Reader Stream
(second generation). Learn how to easily navigate through the sections and
articles on your Victor Reader Stream to quickly find the information that
you are seeking, how to search your favorite publication for a text phrase,
or know how to spell that word that you just heard your Victor Reader Stream
speak and more.

Many of you may know that we recently added the ability to get your
NFB-NEWSLINE content using an Amazon Echo. What if you own a Google Home
device? Join us during this training event to learn how to use your Google
Home to listen to your NFB-NEWSLINE content. There is not a specific app for
the Google Home family of devices, but there is a method where you can
listen to your favorite newspaper or magazine on your smart speaker. Hey
Google, set a reminder for the NFB-NEWSLINE training on March 19, 2019.

To participate in the training, please use one of the options listed below.

Join Zoom Meeting on your computer or mobile device:

https://zoom.us/j/701875768

Tap on your mobile device to be directly connected to the conference call:

+16468769923,,701875768#

Dial:

646-876-9923

Meeting ID: 7, 0, 1, 8, 7, 5, 7, 6, 8

We look forward to talking to you on the 19th!

The NFB-NEWSLINE Team

---
https://www.avg.com