[Ohio-talk] Fwd: New-York-News Digest, Vol 62, Issue 9--Protest Scheduled Against The Series "In The Dark"

milenacleve at roadrunner.com milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 23 00:08:45 UTC 2019

Greetings Friends,

I realize that perhaps none of us will attend the scheduled protest at one of the CBS facilities in New York City, whose series, "In The Dark," is due to premiere Thursday, April 4, 2019.  Although many of us cannot be there physically, we can wish the protesters well and keep them in our thoughts.  On the other hand, I could be wrong and maybe one or two of our affiliate members might travel to NYC, my stomping grounds.

Attached is the announcement.

All the best,
Milena