[Ohio-talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind and low-vision participants needed for research study on connected autonomous vehicles

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:37:04 UTC 2019

Greetings all, I typically resist sending research studies to the list, however given the efforts of the national Federation of the blind over the last decade I thought this study would be of particular interest to some.
Please find the details below.

Jordy D. Stringer
believe you can and you’re halfway there.

Begin forwarded message: