[Ohio-talk] Final reminder and deadline.

Paul and Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 29 00:52:00 UTC 2019

Hi Richard.  I was just looking again at the email for the training next
weekend and realized that there is a questionnaire at the end of the email
that neither paul or I filled out.  Is it too late to do so.  Since we
didn't fill it out and return it to you, are we ineligible for the training.
Sorry.  I don't know how we both missed it.  We tried to reach you by phone
and your voice mailbox was full so we couldn't leave a message. Again, my
apologies for missing this.
Paula Jordan