[Ohio-talk] Braille Legislative Fact Sheets

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 13:34:18 UTC 2019

Thanks Eric.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Eric Duffy via
Ohio-Talk
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2019 9:18 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Eric Duffy <peduffy63 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Braille Legislative Fact Sheets

Yes, because we are the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, and
because we Know that Braille means literacy for the blind, there is a chance
that we will have Braille factsheets.

Eric
<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Every year, I write the fact sheets into Braille.  Is there a chance that
Braille copies will be provided in Columbus?  After all, we are the National
Federation of the Blind and espouse Braille as the best reading medium for
the blind.

> Additionally, the Zoom numbers are for New York and San Jose.  Does it
matter which ones we use?

> Thank you, and best regards,
>
> Milena

Ohio-Talk: