[Ohio-talk] Invite to zoom meeting.

Shawn Martin smartin494 at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 31 20:58:19 UTC 2019

Good afternoon colleagues,

We Just tried Zoom with Eric.  It was very easy to use.  If you are an I-Phone user I’d recommend using the Zoom Ap to make getting into the meeting on Tuesday much easier.  It will also make accessing the commands for Zoom a lot easier.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week-end.

Sent from my iPhone