[Ohio-talk] NFB Springfield fundraising concert

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 15:40:07 UTC 2019

Hello NFBO,

The NFB of Springfield is hosting a concert to raise funds for our chapter.
The concert venue is Mother Stewart's Brewing Company, 102 W. Columbia
Street, Springfield, OH 45502, Friday, May 24, Memorial Day weekend. We will
be entertained from 7:00-10:00 PM by the musical partnership Six Cents. Our
Federationist and friend JW Smith will also perform.

Six Cents performers are Michael Cowan, chapter member and husband of our
secretary, Gail Cowan, and Michael's partner, Carol Roark. Kevin Loftis,
proprietor of Mother Stewart's, has graciously consented to donate one
dollar for every beer ordered that night. We will pass the hat for donations
and there will be a silent auction. Braille and print descriptions will
appear on the products for the auction.

If you have further questions or concerns about this night of fellowship,
fun and entertainment, please contact Debbie Baker, chapter president, (937)
206-2935, or dgventure915 at gmail.com <mailto:dgventure915 at gmail.com>

For those attendees who might wish to visit Springfield and stay overnight,
the Red Roof Inn, 155 W. Leffel Lane is suggested, due to its location
directly across from the Springfield Cracker Barrel. Hope to see you there!

Cordially,

Debbie Baker, chapter president, NFB Springfield