[Ohio-talk] On behalf of the Ohio Membership Committee (The May 2019 Presidential Release) is enclosed for your convenience!

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:11:21 UTC 2019

Did anyone else have trouble getting the presidential release from the link in this message? I was told that it was outdated.

Nice try though,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.