[Ohio-talk] Employment Opportunity

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 21:43:14 UTC 2019

From: Employment-Committee <employment-committee-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Dick Davis via Employment-Committee
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 5:24 PM
To: Jobs for the Blind <jobs at nfbnet.org>; Rehabilitation Counselor Mailing List <rehab at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Dick Davis <ddavis at blindinc.org>; Private List for Employment Committee <employment-committee at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Employment-Committee] FW: Sharing career opportunities with NFB

Hey Everyone,

These are some super jobs from Benetech.  Please follow the link below.  See you all at the Career Fair!

Dick Davis

Hello Mr. Davis,

This is Mario Oliveros from Benetech, the parent nonprofit of Bookshare. We are looking forward to attending the NFB Convention this summer and participating at the job fair. In the interest of time and our recruiting schedule, I wanted to share some currently open opportunities before any get finalized. Please feel free to share with your listserv and communities.

https://benetech.org/get-involved/careers/

Best regards,

Mario Oliveros

Benetech