[Ohio-talk] TAKE ACTION: Protect Disability Rights Ohio's Independence

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 02:26:09 UTC 2019

Hello,
I hope all is well with our members. Please see the bellow email from Disability Rights Ohio. DRO is an organization that the NFB has partnered with on a host of issues in the past, and now DRO needs our help. On Wednesday at 7:00pm we will be having a conference call to talk about how The NfbO can best help DRO.  Please make sure to call in to our normal conference line at 712 775 7031 and use code 240281423 to access the call. Please make it a priority to be on the call, and please be prompt. On this call we will have Lisa Worme from Disability Rights Ohio, she will be on the call to answer questions about how The NFBO can best help with the below described issue. It is very important that we have a large turnout for this call.  This issue is   very important to all Ohioans with disabilities. As an organization we have been striving to establish a legislative voice here in Ohio, and we have another opportunity to have our voice heard once again. With this in mind please make sure that you call in on Wednesday night It is very important that we move on this issue as an organization. I look forward to hearing all of our members on the call.

Michael Leiterman
Co-Legislative Chair