[Ohio-talk] Reminder Legislative Action Call Tonight

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 15:02:47 UTC 2019

This is a reminder of the call concerning action needed to assist Disability Rights Ohio (DRO).

DRO is an organization that the NFB has partnered with on a host of issues in the past, and now DRO needs our help. Tonight at 7:00pm we will be having a conference call to talk about how The NfbO can best help DRO.  Please make sure to call in to our normal conference line at 712 775 7031 and use code 240281423 to access the call. Please make it a priority to be on the call, and please be prompt. On this call we will have Lisa Worme from Disability Rights Ohio, she will be on the call to answer questions about how The NFBO can best help with the situation DRO now faces in the General Assembly.

Eric