[Ohio-talk] Link for tupperware order

Paul and Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Fri May 24 17:11:06 UTC 2019

Is anyone else having difficulty with the website.  I tried to locate our
fundraiser with no luck and also did a search for microwave and store
cookware with only two results. Granted I'm not the most savvy computer
user, but this seems to be a bit of a hassle.  I wouldn't mind purchasing or
at least looking at some new tupperware.  Any help would be appreciated.
God bless!
Paula and Garçon