[Ohio-talk] Dayton storms

Karen L Warner warnekoo at att.net
Tue May 28 15:02:52 UTC 2019

It's Karen Warner--here s what I know--56,000 people without power-no gas so shelters are being set up.  Six tornados cited. Beavercreek,Celina, trotwood  vandalia and fairborn.  The trotwood  shopping center
Is gone-ohara Rena gone.  It's devastating.  One dead and forty to nearby hospitals.  The electric out on the water towers so we need to boil water until spare generators get here late today.  I went to my closet and took my money and safety deposit box plus throw.  They had to shut down gas lines.  Everything takes time.  A lot of roads closed closed as well as businesses.  They said tornado crossed I 75
and 675.  I'm still shaking.  WHAT A MESS.  Karen Warner
  Ps. Police have dogs searching for people