[Ohio-talk] Dayton Storms

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 22:53:53 UTC 2019

Dayton Members,

Cleveland is keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. We are so happy that you were not directly affected by the two tornados. However, we are also praying for your friends and family members who have been impacted by the weather. Although, we are miles away, if you need anything that we can assist with, let us know.

Also, I am sorry to report that Jim Weiss was in a car accident and is resting at home. Keep him as well in your thoughts and prayers.

Suzanne