[Ohio-Talk] Recording of the OAPUB Play: "The Thin Man" from State Convention

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Mon Nov 4 15:04:09 UTC 2019

I just tried the link as well. It does not work.

> On Nov 3, 2019, at 8:31 PM, Christopher Sabine via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello all. I hope you all enjoyed this year's State Convention at the
Worthington Hilton Doubletree  in Columbus. Here is the link to a recording
of the annual OAPUB Play, "The Thin Man." This is entirely my recording, so
please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any problems accessing
the link.

Very Best,

Chris

https://tinyurl.com/yyob3svj