[Ohio-Talk] HB 188 Testimony

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:17:18 UTC 2019

Good morning NFB of Ohio,

I just spoke to Kelsey at Rep Crawley's office. We have a total of 9
submissions for the hearing tomorrow. This includes the 3 people who will
testify in person. I want to thank those of you who took the time and effort
to make this happen. There may be another opportunity for proponent
testimony to be submitted in another hearing for those of you who did not
get it in this time, so stay tuned. We need the state legislature to know
how important this is to us, and to all blind Ohioans.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com