[Ohio-Talk] Please read.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 21:40:08 UTC 2019

Hello,  When I get some rest and have time to deal with yet another death in
my family. I will start working on a positive response to the convention but
here is one that you need now.
What an experience this weekend was, I had no idea how much it would impact
me. I want to thank you for bringing me into this organization with such
acceptance and support. Everyone at the convention was so nice and friendly
towards me, which is not something I am used to in public. I have met many
great and inspiring people and have made many new good friends among the
students. I felt one hundred percent comfortable around all the other people
like me and I felt a sense of community. This was an amazing experience for
which I am very grateful for. I am ready to work closely with the other
students and start our own contributions to the blind of America through the
student division.

Thank you again,
Kinshuk

Richard Payne,  President