[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: HB 188 All Testimony Hearing

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 18:50:57 UTC 2019

Please see the message below regarding HB.188, our parental rights bill. We have another opportunity to submit proponent testimony and or appear in person to testify. If you Have any questions or need any assistance please let me know.

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers, Vice President
National Federation of the blind of Ohio
513-886-8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message: